General metal fabricators – flexible service
Spirotech Aberdeen, as part of the Spirotech-SRD Group, specialise in complete steel fabrication to suit your particular oil or gas industry requirement and cater for the most demanding commercial environments worldwide.
Spirotech has the ability to offer a complete manufacturing, installation and erection service for all types of structural steel work. Our purpose built workshop and office facilities in central Aberdeen enable us to serve customers all over Scotland and further afield.
Spirotech are structural steelwork, fabrication and erection specialists and can offer an in-house design service if required but are more than happy to accept client design and drawings.
Our range of general metal fabrication services includes:
- Platform and access stairs
- General welding and steelworks
- Handrails & architectural steelworks
- Laser profiling and shaping
- Coded Pipe work in a range of different materials
- On-site pipe work.
The metal laser cutting process
Quality, accuracy and consistency are of paramount importance to the success of Spirotech’s metal laser cutting service. Spirotech has its own CAD/CAM design team who liaise fully with customers throughout the process, which involves:
- Supplying technical advice and design if required
- Using data supplied to generate CAD/CAM designs
- Accepting data in any format including; drawings, templates, DXF and DWG files
- Supplying to schedules
- Offering a very rapid turnaround if required