Reliable, quality mechanical mud agitators for the oil and gas industries
Impellers are available with flat blades (radial flow), contour blades (axial flow) and canted blades (radial/axial flow). The impellers are sized according to tank volume and expected duty. Active mud system compartments – such as solids removal sections, mud mixing sections and slug pits – which need a higher shear force to produce immediate mixing – are another consideration in impeller sizing.
Spirotech offer several types of shafts. Mid steel shafts are cut to length and joined to the gearbox output shaft with a rigid coupling. Solid shafts are keyed at the bottom for adjustment of impeller height. Hollow pipe shafts are available for deep tanks. They are supplied in flanged sections and bolted together making them ideal when lifting height is limited.
Features and Benefits
- Explosion proof motors and starters (ATEX IECEx and NEMA/UL certified)
- Operating noise level of 75 dBA – significantly lower than other types
- High efficiency gearbox offering a 95% power transfer
- Approved for use in ATEX IECEx Zone 1, NEMA/UL Class 1 Division 1 hazardous areas
- Paint finish can be standard or client specification
- Impellers welded or bolted
- Option – new quick-release coupling for ease of installation and removal
- Quiet, efficient, low operational temperature
- Low cost options available
Standard ATEX IECEx specification:
- Electric motors for operation in Zone 1 hazardous areas
- And Class 1, Division 1 for the Americas
Contact Spirotech Aberdeen now for a competitive quote
For more information please contact Spirotech Aberdeen on +44 (0)1224 502038 or email: email@example.com for a competitive quote for your project.